San Onofre Camping
We are stoked about our annual beach camping trip at the San Onofre Campground on Camp Pendleton from September 6th through the 11th.
As a church body that values community, we host this event every year. It has always been a great opportunity for us to fellowship together, surf, swim, grill out, eat s'mores and more.
If you're interested in joining us to camp, or even just for the day, here's what you need to know:
Due to increased security measures on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, every attendee that is 18 years old or older, is subject to a background check. Adults that have not been screened by base security will not be authorized access to the base for this camping event. Prior to registration, please be prepared to include name, driver's license info (state of issue, DL number, and expiration), and date of birth for every adult member of your family/group.
Please include every adult and child in your family/group that will be attending. Sites are technically limited to 8 occupants, so if there's only a few of you in your family, we recommend reserving a site with friends, family or members of your community group. The campsite registration is good for one tent or RV, but each additional tent is $10/night.
If camp sites are sold out, please register for the wait list, which will be handled in order if sites become available. We will contact you to coordinate.
Please register if you are interested in visiting only during the daytime, and we will coordinate base access for you and provide updated information.
RVs in excess of 25' must be coordinated ASAP to make sure that the site you will be assigned can accommodate you. Please contact John Duarte (firstname.lastname@example.org) to coordinate.
Rates are as follows:
- Sept 6th thru 11th - $175 (2 total sites)
- Sept 6th thru 10th - $140 (2 total sites)
- Sept 7th thru 10th - $105 (2 total sites)
- Sept 8th thru 11th - $105 (2 total sites)
- Sept 8th thru 10th - $70 (8 total sites)
- Additional tents ($10 / tent / night)
Select your dates using "Add-ons" when registering.
- Arrive no earlier than 5pm on the day of arrival. We will keep you posted if earlier check-in is available.
- Campsite must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- Pet Policy - Pets are allowed on the campsites, but not on the beach. They must be on a leash at all times.
Please email email@example.com with any questions. Thanks!
- $0Primary Registrant
- $0Other Adult Registrant
- $0Daytime visitor
- Campsite: $70 - $175
- Additional Tents ($10/tent/night): $10
- Wait List: $0